August 19, 2018

New York Day 4 - My Family

 Day 4 on the NY trip brought us to the 2 cabins that my sisters and their families were staying at. Here we were able to enjoy the lake I grew up on (well at least from the age of 7 and upwards)



 Collecting treasures at the lake with cousins


 We were trying to get a picture of her doing a Daniel LaRusso Karate Kid thing, was it "the crane"? (not that I've ever seen a crane do this...)

 These are their 2 cabins, nicely situated side by side.
 Getting out the crafts

 Kayaking and Paddle boating


 Weight lifting


 Bruschetta... and other great foods. 
  It was my nephew T's birthday so his meal choice was spaghetti and homemade meatballs. Yum.



 It's no surprise to find my dad doing dishes.

Happy 14th Birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment