May 9, 2022

Easter Week

 


We've had some calves born

Easter Monday started out with dentist appointments.
How much better to celebrate? :P



That afternoon we had the first of 2 pottery classes. That was the main gift for the youngest 6 (and myself). It was amazingly fun!



We did some wheel and some hand-work


Easter Tuesday we picked up 90 chicks: meat, layers, and lawn ornaments, and turkey chicks.











Truth about those Italians!
at least business Italians!

Easter Wednesday was pottery day 2.
Trimming our wheel pottery


We made so many bowls, vases, mugs...










We stopped at a park to watch some pelicans





While watching a movie the baby goat decided he wanted to sit on my lap. hmmm 😕






Happy Birthday to me!


Cassandra is trying her hand at walking!




An amazing sky!





Aragorn took me out for my birthday.

😂









setting up fences for the goats


End of April chinook means my kids want to swim...


stupidest Easter funsies - confetti eggs





Celeborn gave me live lobsters for my birthday
YUM! (I mean yum after they were cooked)






She loves the walking push toy








Poppy and I walked from our house to the new ice age trail.









We had goat doner kebabs (homemade)
They actually were delicious











a bit precarious!

Mr. Charming



Someone visited the whiney corner 😂














Someone has grown 














Bilbo is now raising meat rabbits. He has 2 litters. Beautiful bunnies. So if you are looking for meat rabbits... or pets... he's your man...



















No comments:

Post a Comment