June 25, 2022

Ropes Field Trip - Graduates - and Things

We went on a ropes field trip at Bethel Horizons
Amazing!
The younger ones (Poppy, Marigold, and Kili) did the high ropes
While the older ones (Merry, Pipping, and Bilbo) did rappelling
no photos of the rappelling as I was with the younger crowd.




























The field trip concluded with ziplining










The down side it was VERY HOT!

HAHA!!


My sisterand my parents



Another one of my sisters and 3 of her 4 girls
Their oldest is currently in Paris on an internship, mostly translating French to English or improving poorly translated English for archives at the French National Art History Institute, near the Louvre. No joke. Someone got the brains in the family! 😂

Kili likes the best of both worlds so for his birthday I took him up to visit Galadriel's place so he could celebrate there first and then come back to celebrate at home. The babies of the family get 2 parties, or more...


Marigold is hoping that she will get a piglet for a pet one of these days...









My sister's husband as a big time graduate

My oldest nephew graduates from Christendom







Homemade peanut butter cups


Out for a shop




No comments:

Post a Comment