November 27, 2022

2022 - November 4-17

The day the DNR came to blow up the beaver dam for a UW class.It was amazing. We video taped it, perhaps I can post it at some point.


This bird looked odd but I cannot tell what it was


Oddities pop up when you are given thousands of railroad ties.


It isn't every day one poses with one's own headstone. 😂

Miss you, Pop!

Praying for the dead in November

Tripp Museum fiend trip








Incredible number of taxidermied birds! AMAZING



















Just an odd game of bananagrams











CSH art - elongation
(though I forgot to take photos of the final projects)


Going to grandma's bag


A variety of photos from Aunt Malinda's "celebration of life"

A photo taken for a "cutest baby" contest.

















Kili passed Barton Level 2.

I thought this doll reminded me of Goldilocks









Foreshortening art work

Liturgical calendar work







ice man







No comments:

Post a Comment