February 5, 2023

RSNA in Chicago and Advent begins

Aragorn attended the annual RSNA in Chicago. I went alot to help man the booth.

entertainment in the foyer

Still getting my nearly daily shots 💖

Enjoying dinner in Chinatown




Friend from Italy

At the booth




We brought cow pies from Wisconsin for booth treats. They were a big hit.

major chair fail

We went to Mass at St. John Cantius
Glorious!




Dinner at Fogo de Chao included creme bruele
delicate and delicious

amazing salad bar


Back at our bed and breakfast






clever paper/pen set








Visiting with booth friends



enjoying a bread with cute photos










Sadly our dog Ransom died :(


Advent has begun


😂

I collected 87 cool pens at the RSNA
what else is it all about?!

Our breakfast chef

It's so lovely staying here!








I'm not advertising I just wanted to get my photo taken between the dummies





No comments:

Post a Comment