November 13, 2021

Midterms


 
First snow (that didn't stick) on Nov 12th

My first midterm I couldn't run up and down the hill as I had tripped backward over a TKD bag at a tournament and sprained something or other in my SI joint. That was pretty well better but I also ended up with sciatica as well. (no hills) So, I walked back and forth on the level ground the whole time. I ended up walking 2.4 miles.


hahaha Merry wore rubber boots


I botched the bo staff, once I completely blanked out, got back on track, then forgot a move. My form went well (for someone my age!) as did my sparring. We'll see how I score in a few days. The others, of course, did just fine.

We attended the showcase for the first and second degree black belts. Another great show


Mr. Moh is in Budapest Hungary on a movie-making something-or-other but sent some nice words during the video speeches.

The demo team has such a great uniform I'd like to join! HA!



Cheering on the adults!







No comments:

Post a Comment