July 18, 2020

Sauerkraut and Stuff


 More signs of the times. More social distancing. Our county requires masks in public. Ugh.

 LOL!

 The little chicks like to poke their heads out. We had a couple chicks that were very tiny and would pop out.

 I had lunch out with a friend. We walked along State St. in Madison where the riots did their damage. So sad.

 My friend said that this drug store had the same treatment (broken windows, etc...) back in the 60's. Now it is mostly all bricks.,.. ready for 2020. :(


 Parking for lunch. I have never parked in this parking garage where I was not parking on the roof. Weird it was so empty.

 Neighbor's peacock outside my window. I was a bit late with my phone for a photo but it was fully showing off.

 eggplant!

 Boys vs girls lego churches

 Now that the first batch of chicks are 3 weeks old, they get their feed taking away at night. Morning is a feeding frenzy and establishing pecking order.
 So, the ones who get left out get their own feed pile.

 Sam was moving out so I took him grocery shopping for some staples. And once again, found myself going the wrong direction. Just about every time I go to the stores things are different. Enough to make one's head spin.

 I harvested a very large cabbage and made some of it into fermented cole slaw.


No comments:

Post a Comment