August 14, 2021

Long Day with Lots of Visiting

 

We left at 5:00 am to go up to Galadriel and Celeborn's house to pick up Pippin who had spent a week with them to help with their house projects. We wanted him to be able to attend my black belt test and the High Mass at church.... and we planned to visit with relatives who are somewhat between our place and Galadriels....
It takes about 3-1/4 hours to get up there and we spent 2-1/2 hours or so visiting.





Then we went to Aragorn's Uncle H and & B's house. Uncle H had been in a horrible accident with a tree and wasn't able to come up to the family reunion so we decided on an impromptu visit. We had a FANTASTIC time at their beautiful home.


A deer ran across in front of us on their very long driveway.





This was hanging on her fridge. HAHA!!! Love it!

Hummingbirds.... lots and lots of humingbirds.



How clever! I think I will do this when my kids leave their boots around! How cute!!!


Pippin trying to attack a hummingbird on a flower.






Such a fun and cute couple. We really enjoyed our visit and are so grateful Uncle H's eye will be alright! Deo Gratias!!
interesting. a man (statue) riding a giant old time bicycle. Aragorn dropped me off at church for choir practice on the way home *phew* I think I might be getting cured of my delight in traveling!
Pippy enjoying drawing on her white board.




No comments:

Post a Comment