July 4, 2024

2024 - June 14 - Old World Wisconsin and Much Ado About Nothing APT

 

Old World Wisconsin

They now have a brewery with a free sample.
It's old time beer, I guess.

IT was a gorgeous day, albeit hot.

Catholic Church




General Store






Making a wheel




Sodas at the inn






new shoes













washing laundry
(and desiring we did it this way?!)




















making butter





pumping water... or no water








I think it was called carding the wool











wall paper
I remember my mom wallpapering


Riding the "3-legged" bike as Marigold called it.







Later that day the 3 girls and I went to American Players Theater
We picnicked first (with the mosquitoes)




Much Ado about Nothing was fabulous.
I cannot remember the last time I laughed so hard.






No comments:

Post a Comment