July 4, 2024

2024 - June 15-21 - Miami

We went to a grad party for a TKD friend (only picture)

Spider found in chapel
😱










Aragorn and I went to Miami. He attending a trade show
or conference or something.



View from the hotel room


The rip tides (rip currents) were at warning levels



roof top pool

There is a bright green lizard in the tree












Mojitos

I really like Cuban food.















My question was who on earth uses a hot tub in Miami...
nevermind. 😂



Get a hotel that includes chairs at the ocean.
It was too windy for umbrellas but the sun was lovely

I made some friends



Wow, that's a middle stance




Selfie hot spot. Good grief. I crack me up.

Black wolf tesla ride to the airport.
They are allowed to carry firearms.
Apparently the week before an Uber driver was killed in Miami
Eternal rest...


Lego vending machine







 

No comments:

Post a Comment