May 3, 2009

Spring

My sister Nora's 4 children on EasterTwo of my sisters decided to come out for a surprise visit for the weekend before my birthday.

Aunt B of course brought gifties. Sam received a gyroscope and Merry a foamy type airplane... that did fly.

Sam filling Aunt B in on the ways of the world and universe at large.

Our house.


We took a trip to the zoo. I forgot my camera but Aunt N. brought her so I borrowed all her pictures.... which was a good thing as one of my children deleted all the pictures off my camera after I took the ones off from Easter so all my birthday pictures were lost.

Pipping the Polar Bear.

Somehow this Polar Bear looks might snuggly.

Watching the otters.

Merry the Penguin

How can anyone not like penguins. They are just so funny.


Takes one to know one.


I could really relate to the rhinos, it's just way to hard to bother moving.

Now it was an entire coincidence that this picture followed the rhinos!
Flamingos.

And of course a ride on the merry-go-round.

No comments:

Post a Comment