January 27, 2019

Happy Birthday Frodo

 We took Frodo out for his 19th birthday to Samba for Brazillian food.
 He wasn't quite sure about it at this point.



 We watched the lunar eclipse but picture taking with a phone is less than ideal. But I liked the reflection through the icicles hanging off the roof.


 We had a very late night birthday celebration, during the lunar eclipse as that is when the other kids returned from the March for Life a day late due to snow storms. However, this is applicable as he was born at the peak of a lunar eclipse.




 Marigold was playing with my hair and needed to take photos. I will only post 3 (not 30).

 She was, afterall, very proud of her hair decorating skills.

 We had a nice snowstorm which dropped quite a bit of snow on us,  We ended up with about 11 inches of snow between those 2 storms. There is a big one coming tonight with promises of 5-12 more inches of snow. If predictions are correct, our area (north of Madison) is in the "more snow" area. I like snow (just not on the roads for my teen and tween drivers to maneuver)



 We have had very frigid Arctic weather with promises of -55 (minus 55) degrees below zero wind chills (-25 regular temperature) this week. I even saw -68 degrees. Yea, it's cold. Galadriel even decided she needed to put on a jacket over her fleece. My kids decided they needed something on their feet to go outside now. Such a disappointment to them.
 We brought a birthday lunch over to grandma (Shrimp Fajatas). This cake was so pretty and reminded me of a beautiful wedding we went to in October.

 I attended a baby shower, it was so nice to get out with other mom!
I guess that's all I took for photos... busy talking holding babies haha! Prayers for the expectant mother who is expecting twin boys due in April!

No comments:

Post a Comment