October 11, 2020

A Like-Family Wedding

 We attended a beautiful wedding of a very dear friend, like-family..

era of live-stream continues


Our favorite organist and cantor played/sang beautifully







































Such a beautiful couple!

Gorgeous Marian vestment








New stone cross Aragorn's cousin carved for the church



The reception was spectacular! 
It was a casual reception was really nice! I marvel these things weren't thought of in previous years of weddings. 

Everything was so pretty and elegant and country.














The food was amazingly delicious!







1 comment:

  1. *SCREAMS* I have been hoping to see pictures from Emma's wedding!! I haven't emailed her in a bit, I really should do that....
    But everything is sooo pretty!! I'm so happy for them!!

    ReplyDelete