January 4, 2015

The Ordinary during the Christmas Season

 Kili pleased as punch.  The whole get up didn't come out on pictures, he was clad in just a diaper and Marigold's winter boots, he resembled Paddington Bear.
 Eleanor snitching time with the luxuriously beautiful sheepskin muff my friend gave me.
 Pepper's Christian name is Perpetua.

 Other than balloons, nothing beats a tot's desire to get ahold of "electronical" devices.

 Emperor Kili
 You know it is getting cold when there is no face in the abominable snow creatures.  Tonight's wind-chill temperatures are expected to plummet to 20-33 degrees below zero.
 Dr. Who cookies
 Just a quick peek to what goes on behind the scenes in helping with a choir.... or two... you should see the other gal!
 Rosie and Eleanor sporting their ear bands my sister sent from Germany. If there is one thing that really annoys me in pictures is when someone does "bunny ears".  I think I might be the only person on the planet who doesn't find it humorous.
 Hauling wood is not the sport of choice but has to be done anyway.


 After a handful of years, I finally decided to pull out the beautiful, white, ceramic Nativity set that my confirmation sponsor made for me as a gift on the day of my Confirmation.

No comments:

Post a Comment