- Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.
- The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness
- Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.
- That best academy, a mother's knee.
- The lullaby is the spell whereby the mother attempts to transform herself back from an ogre to a saint. HAHAHA!!!! I need to sing more!
- The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.
- I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.
- Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs... since the payment is pure love.
- No gift to your mother can ever equal her gift to you - life
- And remember that behind every successful woman......is a basket of dirty laundry
No one can say my children aren't creative.
And just how would you get rid of your couch?
Mary's Books, particularly In the Footsteps of the Saints books, AWESOME reprints!! Also St. Augustine Academy Press They have a gorgeous book on the Mass for children... and adults amongst otehr things!
Another mouse attempt.
The shed is going up-up-up.
Just playing in the fields.
The first morel mushroom of the season.
Sam found a ramp, a wild leek.
The newest calf.
Just a deer in the road.
Just too cute.
Planting the basil and spinach.
Gandalf the rabbit
Frodo is exceptionally comfortable with his 4 footed friends.
Said green houses.
Putting wire up for some grapevines.
After being told, "I'm posting this on the blog."
Wound of the week. This week features Rosie who stepped on a stick in the woods and got a terribly gruesome cut and needed 6 stitches. Super glue just wasn't going to cut it, no pun intended. She's off her foot for 2 weeks. *shudder*