January 16, 2021

True

 Received this in an email from Wendy Cukierski and I thought it was post worthy truth:

My advice to my kids and anyone who will listen:

1. Never stop learning...I continually take classes, and I'm 54

2. Interrogate your beliefs...it is because I did that I came back to Holy Mother Church

3. Satan sows division...don't let him divide you!

4. Be nice...there is NEVER a reason to be cruel

5. Remember the six doctors that God has given us: Water, Air, Diet, Exercise, Sunshine, Rest.

6. Be good and do good...help people.

7. Forgive always, even if forgiveness has not been asked for.

8. Move your body (move it or lose it)

9. You are what you eat. Eat as close to nature as possible.

10. Memento mori! Live with eternity in mind. Eternity is an awfully long time.

11. When you feel anxious, stressed, scared or depressed...stop, drop and pray

12. Never stop loving ♥️

No comments:

Post a Comment