February 2, 2024

2023 - December 24-27 - A Blessed Christmas

 

Christmas Gifts
Starting them early with skills!




💗

We need to take 2 cars to Mass, in this case, Midnight Mass, so a couple boys went early with me. Notice "Be sure to send me a photo of the rest of you." didn't happen... So here we are a 1/4th of the still-living-at-home crowd.

The church decor was lovely. I was sure I took a photo of the creche, but ... 

A blessed Christmas to all!

Dapper

GORGEOUS family!!

💓 Could this be any cuter?

Frodo made a charcuterie board.
I learned this is the "in" name for
smorgasbord. 

My sister and family 💖💖💖

Lots of giving.



Just enjoying the print on Belladonna's dress, which she made.

Rubbery candy legos kept this little guy busy for a long time, and he did not eat them.





This one, on the other hand enjoyed eating said rubbery candy legos.





helping




My 4 California nieces. 


Eoywyn, Rosie, Eleanor and I went to this dinner theater
.
It was fabulous!









































They gave out gift cards for Ho=chunk so Eowyn and I went in.
We couldn't figure out how to use the confounded machines

But somehow I won 6c.
(if this is what "cashout ticket" means
😂😂😂

No comments:

Post a Comment