February 24, 2024

2024 - January 13 - February 2


Bob the Builder
😂





Happy 1st Birthday GC2






Odd snow fall
😂






What?


















Love the Middle Earth picture!


MN tournament
I was put in with 40 year olds
all 3rd degrees. I came in 4th
for everything except forms
in which I got 3rd!
Not bad for my first out of school performance.
TOUGH ring. Yikes.

Meanwhile back home this was made
just a cover over a freezer.











Love this picture painted by Rosie

Baby goats!!!









Actually she is enjoying dissecting a rat







2023 - first degree black belt
 I earned a big pile of certificates from districts (3 titles)
Worlds TOC (eligible for 5 but competed in 4 - placed 2nd in weapons
and 3rd in sparring, and a bunch of state titles.
2024 - 2nd degree, first ring will be a smaller pile.
2nd/3rd degree women 50-59 mean business, yikes.

Greece

😂😂😂😂

No comments:

Post a Comment