January 20, 2008

Meme - all about me-me-me

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE ? Mom said they thought the name beautiful. However I do have St. Julie Billiart as my patron.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Can't remember, I suppose last week (this week is going alright... it's Sunday LOL)
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Sometimes... when I try I can write to please my 3rd grade teacher but usually I chicken scratch.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Smoked Turkey
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Almost a couple handfuls
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I think so.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Is there another way to talk?
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes, I was so jealous when friends got theirs out and could eat nothing but ice cream and pudding.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No way
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Puffins (the cereal not the bird) and Granola oh and weetabix with butter and jelly
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I doubt it if I had shoes that laced... I do untie my boot laces though!
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Generally, yes.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Peppermint at Christmas, otherwise Rocky Road... used to be Caravel chocolate with those big globs of marshmallows but I haven't seen that in ages. Oooh, and let's not forget those "trax" ice creams... I'll tell you what I don't like, cheap ice cream that is all crystally *shudder*
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? If they are fake or real.
15. RED OR PINK? RED
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF? My temper, impatience and sarcasm.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Fr. Kunz (next would be St. Mary's in Rockford)
18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Tan Skirt and Tanish Slippers
19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? *blushing* Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Chips
20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Silence... children are asleep, DH is at chores.
21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Red
22. FAVORITE SMELLS? Fresh Baked Bread, Lily of the Valley Flowers
23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Can't remember, I don't get phone calls (so someone call me!)
24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Ugh. If I had to choose I'd say Basketball or soccer
25. HAIR COLOR? Dark brown
26. EYE COLOR? Gray-green or something like that
27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Not since children kept coming along
28. FAVORITE FOOD? Golly... Italian... Chinese
29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Why happy endings of course
30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Narnia LWW (though if I had my choice it would be Lord of the Rings of course (though the books are better)
31. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Tan
32. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer when it's not too hot and winter when it stays above zero... the real answer is Spring!
33. HUGS OR KISSES? Both
34. FAVORITE DESSERT? Strawberry Shortcake
35. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? On CD we are listening to Robinson Crusoe, on my nightstand there are quite a few... all which are partially neglected.
36. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? What mouse pad?
37. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Don't have a TV and lovin' it.
38. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Laughter, Vivaldi, "Ah-goo", "mama"
39. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? *shudder*
40. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Europe
41. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Getting into trouble
42. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? St. Paul, MN

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous that you have no TV...I would LOVE to toss ours out the door.

    Sweet blog BTW.
    :)
    M~

    ReplyDelete