December 15, 2008

Driving in England

My sister who is living in England with her family mentioned how difficult it is to get a driver's license in England. I figured it was just because she was blond. :) But she finally got her license!! So I began to wonder what the big deal was with driving in England so I did a google image search.



What, praytell is this? Where does it go and what does one do on it? I always thought it was the Irish who liked the bottle ........


Furthermore, it is clear as day why they would need this kind of a sign


Here is the detailed explanation of that intricate labyrinth. I believe the last time I saw a map like that was in high school biology.





I *love* this.




Here are some cars at work. And to think I ever complained driving through Chicago.
Congratulations on your license Shushie!




1 comment:

  1. Obviously you have never driven in NJ!? This sort of thing is all over the place around here. They have some problem with left turn lanes and left turn signals and therefore make these disasterous, dangerous traffic circles that only an idiot from NJ could think was a better idea to a good old regular intersection!

    ReplyDelete