February 21, 2009

Happy Belated Saint Valentine's Day

Happy Belated Feast of Saint Valentine!


Grant, we beseech Thee, O Almighty God,
That our dearly beloved friends,
Who celebrate the heavenly birthday
Of blessed Valentine, Thy Martyr,
May by his intercession be delivered
From all the evils that threaten them.
Through our Lord Jesus Christ, Thy Son,
Who lives and reigns with Thee
In the unity of the Holy Spirit,
One God, world without end.
With Love from Your Valentines

Ok, so I thought the giant heart cupcakes were cute. And I only got them because they were cute as I do not like frosting and look at all that frosting! I know, I confess, I like my cake bald! :)

We made some Valentine's


Even Bilbo tried his hand at using stickers and shredding paper.... he is ONE afterall.


Merry rather pleased with his project.


Someone gave the little traditional heart candies to the children. My how the messages have changed. I remember "URAQT" and "Love Ya" and "Be Mine".... now we have "E-Mail Me" and "LOL"

No comments:

Post a Comment