April 18, 2014

Good Friday Prayers

O, my Lord Jesus, I hereby beg of Thee, by the merits of Thy Precious Blood, by Thy Divine Heart, and by the intercession of Thy Most Holy Death to assist me in this pressing necessity.
(To be said 33 times for each intention. It must be said during the hours of 12 noon and 3 PM.)

†     †     †     †     †

I adore Thee, O Holy Cross, which has been adorned with the tender, delicate, and venerable hands and feet of my Saviour, Jesus Christ, and immured with the Precious Blood. I adore Thee, my God, nailed to the Cross for me. I adore Thee again, O Holy Cross, for the love of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen
(Revealed to St. Bridget that if said devoutly 3 times on Good Friday that 33 souls would be released from Purgatory. 3 souls on ordinary days.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment