September 3, 2017

Doctors, Burning, Belts, and Inhumans

 Marigold had a swollen knee so we took her into the doctor.  She wanted to share a picture of the table and then I flip it around so she could take one of herself.  Why do all selfish look angularly strange?
 We were then told to go to the children's hospital.
 On our way home before we went there they were burning the marsh. Nothing like trying to start your own wildfire.




 The view from our house as they burn the marsh.
 A 6 year old, no matter how slim is heavy to carry so I took advantage of an over-sized wheelchair.

 Note the lack of interest on her face at the absolutely stupid viewings on the TV screen. (Mind you we were at these appointments for over 8-1/2 hours.
 I like to keep a log of these events because we've been reported before for their anti-family agenda.  I see a happy, healthy girl here.
 X-ray - all perfectly fine.
She had blood drawn at the clinic previous to this but without the numbing gel (my how she screamed). At the hospital they put on some nice numbing gel in 2 places.
 Meanwhile, bummer, I had to miss the belt test.  No big deal really, as they happen every couple months

 Bilbo just got in at the last minute. Note:  We need to practice at home. The jump from yellow to camo was a big one.









 8 of my children were belt testing today. 7 in camo, 1 in red.


Sparring!
 Meanwhile back at the hospital they are putting in a place to draw blood if needed. They were great at distracting her.

She didn't even notice.



 We were finally saved! The Hobbit was showing!  Phew.  It was like being back home. :D
 Tying on of the belts. All passed.


 Congrats to all the camo-red belts!


 Photo op with my TKD kids and Mr. Christian Howard, actor and martial artist.  It was like family being united :D


 We were out shopping at "Delaney's" and saw this sign.  Thought it was very comical.
 As it turns out, Marigold has Lymes, caught early (or so believed) so we had to go get a 28 day supply of Amoxicillian.  Since it only lasts 14 days in the fridge 1/2 the med is waiting to be mixed with water. Fun. Fun. 3 times a day for 28 days. That's a way to keep us on a schedule.
 In real life looked like a hole in the sky.
 This is what it looks like when my children are in a hotel swimming pool for funsies. I might add it was very loud and very wet. They had to come in and do a refill of the pool after we left.

 I'd like one of these things. I think someone called it an eliptical.

 Rainbow!
 Poppy (7) drawing what she sees.
 We all like our own personal cozy spot. I used to like roofs, too.
 I bought this awesome bread pan from a friend of mine. It's made for the army I think.
 I have been making grape jelly from our grapes and bought a small 10 pound bag of sugar as I wasn't sure if we had enough (when fruit is ready, it's ready, doesn't wait for a Costco run). Anyway this pound cake recipe was on the back so Rosie made it for us. Ok. Yum.
 Who'd want a pillow shaped like this? Galadriel thought it was chocolate ice cream. I didn't think so.
 Conspiracy Theory canteens for the fridge?
 One of the new kitties. So far the mother hasn't eaten them. Hopefully we'll have a good batch. Our last batch was less than desirable. 2 died and I ran over the other one in the driveway. Ooops.
 Cute hat from a friend's garage sale.

 Our newest old piece of machinery which proved to be a great find. Made staining the house much faster, safer and easier.
 So, our TKD master is also an actor. We were given the opportunity to see a pre-reviewing of the show. Our TKD school sold out an entire theater (300!) with a wait list.  He is Triton in Marvel's Inhuman. Now I really totally dislike superhero type things. But minus a scene, we liked it. I would like to see what happens next and what happened to Triton.


Our awesome TKD master and his darling daughter.  He's simply a great man!

No comments:

Post a Comment