December 8, 2019

Chicago RSNA and Visitors

 I like this idea of an exercise program! 😅
 Went down for a couple days to the annual RSNA in Chicago with Aragorn (he stayed the week). It takes place in the McCormack Center which is huge. It's a bit confusion getting around... if you can't tell by the elevator floors...!

 The booth for the x-ray tubes
 I had no idea xray was so old...
 The company rented out the Wheeler house which is a beautiful mansion that survived the Chicago fire in the 1800's. It is beautiful!














 Since the Chinese got our badges our names were a little out of order. 


 The Wheeler House was all dressed up for Christmas, it was beautiful!



 I kid you not, I walked 5 miles just to go up and down every aisle! Yes, it's huge!


 One evening we were invited to appetizers for one of the company's. Appetizers were enough for about 3 meals. They had so many leftovers that would just be thrown away so we came home with about 20 pounds of food! Delicious!




 Afterwards we went out to eat at a Brazillian steakhouse.
 Eda from Italy (originally from Albania) and me. We stayed with her family when we were in Italy.



 Massimo and Eda


 Tis the season. I highly recommend this stuff!
 Who needs gifts if you can get a box?
 Photos never quite do a sunset justice.


 The Chinese came to visit

 Dinkai playing legos 😅




 The 4 of us went out to dinner at Sumo for hibatchi (can't have too much hibatchi)

 Delicious tea. The Chinese are amazing with chopsticks. I like to use them but I'm rather clumsy.






 BWAHAHAHA!!!!




We had a lovely time
(I wonder what the other couple at our hibatchi table thought?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment