March 15, 2020

Life and Death


 I was blessed to able to help out a good friend of mine when she went in to have her baby via c-section. Her husband had just been diagnosed with a severe heart condition, near death the week before the c-section. Their beautiful baby was born healthy and perfect!





 I was adopted into an awesome family and no one will ever take their place. But, being adopted also means there is a biological family out there as well. I'm blessed to be a part of their life. On February 24th my birth mother died after a long battle with Parkinson's. Pneumonia took her life. So Aragorn and I drove out for her funeral. (Incidentally, my biological father died back in 2011 from the effects of Agent Orange from Vietnam.) God blesses us with the ability to multiply love... if we let love grow. Until we have multiplied our love to the level of Infinite Divine Love, we have never loved quite enough. 












 Whatever in the world is this thing?!

And then, my Uncle Vinc died this past week. What a great man who is so missed! He did an unbelievable family tree. I am so fascinated with geneology! May Nancy and Uncle Vinc rest in Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment