March 15, 2020

Tournament and Other Stuff

 We went shopping for suits, Kili was very impressed with the "Extralator"
 Yet another demo team demo.
 More wedding garb



 Samwise signing his life away on a house! 5 acres! What a blessing! Deo Gratias!
 Same day we drove up to MN for a tournament and Galadriel's Fiance got his duplex (Galadriel's future home)
 It is such a cute place!




 Helping wash up dishes and organizing cupboards.
 We needed to run out to Walmart. Really... there was no toilet paper. Where is all the toilet paper?! I just hope there is some on Tuesday when I do my regular weekly stockpiling...
 Crazy long line. You know, all these people in line social distancing.
 Rosie, Merry, and I went to a tournament. 




Rosie and Merry both won firsts in forms, combat, and sparring. I came in third for forms (I totally messed up stupidly, let my nerves get the best of me after hearing they lumped me in with the 40-49 year olds, I will never assume I will be in my own age range instead of these spring chickens), any way I also got a 3rd in combat and a 1st in sparring. It was a really fun tournament.

No comments:

Post a Comment