May 24, 2020

Happy Birthday, Marigold!

 We didn't get much out of the "essential oil" project. ๐Ÿ˜‚

 The kids found my old soccer ball... from a soccer camp back when I was in high school. It's certainly held up for forever. We've never had a ball last 33 days much less 33 years.
 Um, yeah... I could use a different hair dresser! ๐Ÿ˜‚
Sign of the times.

 I'm Larry, this is my sister Darryl and my other sister Darryl. 
 My absolute favorite flowers - Lily of the Valley!

 Sewing outdoors on a gloriously beautiful day.
 I asked one of my kids to get me some water.... half gallon?!
 Hm, after I planted of course it went below freezing (in May...)  so I lost a few plants.

 Come out and play with me, me, me!

 Driving practice

 Packing Light


 Birthday girl make out like a bandit


 Rosie made her an amazing coloring book, here are a few of the pictures she drew by hand for Marigold.



 Marigold requested a pink angel food cake. 
 We picked up a few fish for the pond and a some for an aquarium


 Happy 9th birthday, Marigold!



No comments:

Post a Comment