May 3, 2020

Week of Wedding ONE

 Frodo came over for P.S. Productions movie making.
 Tulip! Somehow I missed the Daffodils :(
 Mayflowers. Years ago we were given these from Grandma H's house, they bloom every year :)
 While we were out for a walk we ran into some knights. (movie making)


 Lots and lots of deer tracks
 Kili gave me a bouquet



 Corona virus of the hair
 Enjoying time outside with Tom Bombadil
 Not sure if I should have posted this picture as I always wear a skirt, except on the mats (for obvious reasons). But Kili took the picture and was very proud of his photography accomplishments. I, for my part, am proud that I earned so many stripes, still hoping to finish the creative double nun-chucks form to earn the final possible stripe this cycle. Only 4 stripes were mandatory for testing.
 Black belts. They were sporting the new corona virus "we will rise" TKD tees
 Blurry picture but I noticed that our church has hand sanitizer on the altar.
 As one wedding was approaching this week and wedding #2 was coming in 7 more weeks, we are getting pretty chummy with our mail man (mail boy actually!). He made a special trip just to deliver all these over sized packages (you can't actually tell how many there are as they are one behind the other.
 Another corona-weird prize at Menards. Credit card thingie wrapped in clear contact paper.
 This corona-weird prize goes to Woodmans "exit and entrance" one door. I'm still chuckling over this one.
 This one gets the first corona-chuckle prize. "Fool Gin" (hand sanitizer) 😂
 Dang, gas prices going up, Costco from 98c to $1.05.
 As kids are coming and going, lots of house rearranging has been going on. Kili thought he was pretty funny to "pose" under one of the beds!
 Time to plant some flowers

 Take a picture of me holding this flower
 Take a picture of me planting this flower.

 Take a picture of me digging this hole
 Let me take a picture of my flower box

 Oh. My. Heart.
 Corona prize. Eleanor's dress for Galadriel's wedding arrived, finally. There were delays because the company has been making masks. in the box came 2 complimentary masks.
 I like pink best

A friend who makes masks brought me a pretty one. It's a good thing as I heard masks at Costco are mandatory starting this week. Good thing places are starting masks now - 8 weeks into quarantine (corona-a-little-late-dumb prize) Menards required them this past Saturday as Frodo found out. He had to pay $1 to buy one to get into the store to pick up from the counter.

No comments:

Post a Comment