May 17, 2020

Life During Covid Goes On

 Counting down the weeks until wedding day!


 Trying our hand at planting... again...

 Children have been busy making movies. This particular one cracked me up. The Kidnapped Princess.  Is there still a reward for finding the hand sanitizer?





 Uncovering the pool. Since it was below freezing the week before and we had snow... *I* certainly didn't dip in even a toe...
 When one got daring and actually jumped in, they tried to get out as quickly as possible. The lack of ladder made it rather problematic. (I was laughing my head off!)


 Priest or mom with a really cool hat?





 Dentist office was open I had had an appointment. Interesting protocols. I had to get my temperature taken and I could not sit down in the lobby but had to stand on the 4x4 tile entry. Other new things, besides a mask (which was already normal at the dentist) they wore a full plastic shield.

 Beautiful, Cheerful Dahlias!

 This is me sitting on the steps of our church because I couldn't get in to Mass due to only being able to have 8 congregants. ARGH.
 This is me sitting in my car outside the church to follow along with the Mass.

 Quandary, it as grocery shopping day and my mask for Costco wasn't going to match my outfit. 😂 I've been trying to be patient with all the coronavirus hype but  I certainly didn't want the fashion police out to get me, too.

 Costco and Menards are the only 2 places that requires masks. I only wear if required. I'm not changing my shopping spree at this point in my life. Grocery shopping is a big project, 3-1/2 hours a week.

 Gas price

 Tough times. 😂
(at the sparkling grape juice bottle)

 Rhubarb is ready!!

 Hat making season

 Cement projects

 Jalopy project

 Rhubarb Crisp

 Help! How do I get around. I need a road map at Culvers, their road plan is not on my GPS!

 Disposable numbers
 Culve's drive through pop-up tent

 Bleeding hearts

 Yes, ice on the pond-that-is-going-away-eventually

 33 people in Kwik Trip - 9 in church (including priest
Discrimination

 The making of brothers
Whomabat style

No comments:

Post a Comment