September 20, 2020

Fun at Wilderness Resort Water Park

 Why are my photos showing up in reverse order?! Anyway...

So while calmly getting some things done in my office I hear this clamoring up the stairs. Noise and clamoring isn't unusual around here but I turned around figuring one of the children wanted a chat.... yeah, I screamed and my brain did not know what to think at first.  

Science-loving Poppy has 2 lessons left in Science for this school year... no joke... I had given her the book mid-summer since it was Astronomy and voila, she is already asking for the next book. 


My sister has been has been sending smog from California, makes for some pretty interesting skies.

And the last of our honeymooners returned! Above is the beading she did at the bottom of her wedding veil. 

We spent a few days at a water park thanks to the benevolence of a generous brother. And did we ever have fun!

Our family lazy tube ride spanned a rather lengthy section on the lazy river.

That face! 💖





Here I am just taking a photo but I actually went twice on the hurricane. I actually did not have a heart attack. I was finagled to go on another equally horrid toilet bowl ride. The rest of the time the lazy river and a few kiddie slides worked for me.
These 2 twin cousins are quite a pair.
Best buddies ever.
More delectable cuteness.💖









The first day (remember these are in reverse order) was beautiful so we were able to enjoy the outdoor water park. That said, the other days were beautiful, too but the outdoor parks were closed.










The rooms were beautiful! We had a few 2-bedroom suites with full kitchens. It was so nice!

Complete with balcony patio.
What a great mini-vacation we had! It was actually close enough to home for us to go home for chores and for some to go to work and come back for some relaxation.

No comments:

Post a Comment