September 8, 2020

Post-Wedding and Happy Birthday Poppy

 Before posting wedding photos I thought I'd post a few other photos. Aggravating that these are all in reverse order. Why does that happen?! I load pictures the same way every time. But this is the 3rd time I've tried to load photos and this time 3 times is not a charm.

We went on a little pilgrimage for Our Lady's birthday.









It rained a little but not too terrible.

We said the Stations of the Cross on the way up.


The girls went to the theater (posed pictures with masks) - one can only enter with masks on. Masks can come off if you are eating so they got some popcorn that took a very long time to eat... as in the duration of the movie. They saw David Copperfield. I believe it wasn't their favorite...
Shooting practice. 

Happy 11th birtday, Poppy!!








No comments:

Post a Comment