August 6, 2023

2023 - Miami in June


Aragorn and I went to Miami in June.
He had an x-ray trade show.

The weather was lovely... and moist.



We enjoyed a number of meals  at this Cuban restaurant

The first evening the man apologized for taking so long
and gave us free margaritas.

The Cuban food was amazing.

Then he brought Aragorn a mint drink.

The Cuban restaurant

Then we walked to the beach




A stormed rolled it.




Hotels do have lovely carpeting



Pajama holder?

We had a Cuban breakfast complete
with plaintain chips (which were so good!)
No, they don't taste like bananas.










The bright green lizardy things were such a lovely green!



Business as usual








I enjoyed time between the beach and the hotel roof-top pool.
Worked on homeschooling stuff and reading.

I believe it was this particular day that we went for a swim in the ocean. I had my phone in my waterproof pouch, picked it up to take a photo and noticed the pouch was full of water. That ended the life of that phone. Waah! Sigh. So we spent some time wandering what felt like miles and miles and hours trying to find a used phone. Hence the rest of the photos. (the others were stored in my online photos so still had the above photos). Not sure why I didn't get any photos of the 2 of us. But that happens.



No comments:

Post a Comment