October 9, 2007

A Fun Meme

I've been tagged for this MEME by Heather from Doodle Acres

Here's a fun quiz made up especially for bloggers. The rules are easy. Just post the quiz on your blog and answer the questions, then pass it on to five other bloggers, and link to them in your post. Be sure to link back to the one who sent it to you.

I don't think I know 5 other bloggers who haven't already been tagged.... if you haven't been tagged consider yourself tagged!

1. Do you attend the Traditional Latin Mass or the Novus Ordo?
We attend the TLM.

2. If you attend the TLM, how far do you drive to get there?
Currently we are driving a *good* 1-1/2 hours (one way) and have since 1998. There is talk of a TLM in our diocese soon so we may have one anywhere from 10-40 minutes away....

3. If you had to apply a Catholic label to yourself, what would it be?
I have no idea what the latest labels are! I guess I'd just call myself a practicing Catholic. We strive to live the teachings of the Church and what the Church has always taught since the time of Christ.

4. Are you a comment junkie?
No. I like to get them but usually forget to read them. And I rarely leave comments since I usually only have a few minutes to fly through blogs on a Sunday evening! However I do like filling out surveys.... and not sending them in!

5. Do you go back to read the comments on the blogs you’ve commented on?
In the rare case I actually leave a comment I do skim the ones that are there.

6. Have you ever left an anonymous comment on another blog?
Never

7. Which blogroll would you most like to be on?
The only blogroll I know is 4Real and I'm already on it! Are there others? :D

8. Which blog is the first one you check?
I just go to my Blog list and go down the line *generally* in ABC order. Originally my reply said they were all in ABC order, however, I see that new ones that I favorite-ize do not go in ABC order but get put at the bottom!

9. Have you met any other bloggers in person?
Not yet!

10. What are you reading?
Square Foot Gardening in hopes that my gangreen thumb will produce a pretty garden next year. I'm also reading Divine Intimacy. Then there is also any number of children's books, not to mention school books galore. I did just finish the Anne-with-an-E books for funsies.

Off-topic: Yes, I know my blog has been badly neglected!


No comments:

Post a Comment