July 20, 2008

One Word Meme

Some of my dear friends in Long Island have done this Meme and I thought I'd see if I could ever write something with just one word.... those who know me best know that what I do best is digress...... one word answers are nearly impossible!


1. Where is your cell phone? Pocketses
2. Your significant other? Husband
3. Your hair? Ponytail
4. Your mother? Housewife
5. Your father? Doctor
6. Your favorite thing? Mass
7. Your dream last night? None
8. Your favorite drink? Shirley Temple
9. Your dream/goal? Heaven
10. The room you’re in? Loft
11. Your church? Catholic
12. Your fear? Hell
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Spain
14. Where were you last night? Home
15. What you’re not? Patient
16. Muffins? Cranberry (no nuts! there I digress)
17. One of your wish list items? Travel
18. Where you grew up? MN & NY
19. The last thing you did? Rosary
20. What are you wearing? Skirt
21. Your TV? None
22. Your pets? Many
23. Your computer? Slooooooooow
24. Your life? Blessed
25. Your mood? Happy
26. Missing someone? Yes
27. Your car? 15 Passenger
28. Something you’re not wearing? Snowsuit
29. Favorite store? Lands' End
30. Your summer? Busy
31. Like (love) someone? Many
32. Your favorite color? Red
33. Last time you laughed? Today
34. Last time you cried? *shrug*
35. Who will re-post this? No-one

No comments:

Post a Comment