April 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Aragorn and Pippin!

Aragorn and Pippin are birthday twins.

Someone gave Pippin a kite

I think I can..... I think I can....

I can!


Still bald....


Baby Hitler?

Dilectable or what?


What? Practicing something other that the William Byrd Mass? Shhh... don't tell!

Obviously we are backtracking here...
I did some (major) spring cleaning in the boys room a couple/few weeks ago (who could tell today?). I found the under-the-bed basket full of none other than deer antlers?!

Palm Sunday Procession
We were so blessed this year to have the entire Triduum in the Traditional Rite. It was so solemn and so beautiful!
Galadriel and Sam working on the boys' barracks.... err... bedroom.
Outdoor spring cleaning. Apparently it isn't necessary that the rake actually touch the ground! I miss the snow that covers up a multitude of yard sins.
Rosie and Eleanor... obviously helping!

Poppy gets her first feel of grass which she found to be particularly prickly.

Working on a little horse shed so the ponies can stay up by the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment