April 17, 2011

I Love Spring

Daffy-down-dillies
Walks
Mayflowers
Chives... some of the children beg to differ. Try this great veggie dip recipe:

Ranch Dip 3/4 cup sour cream

1/2 cup mayonnaise

1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley

1/4 cup chopped fresh chives

1/2 tsp teaspoon chopped garlic

1/4 teaspoon salt

1/4 teaspoon black pepper

Mix all ingredients together.

Manure in the garden boxes... ok I don't love this but it is composted so it doesn't stink :)
St. Francis ... playing soccer?
St. Claire
Our annoying geese got sick of us stealing their eggs for our friends-who-think-the-eggs-are-a-delicacy and decided to put their nest under the porch. Now that means they are out of the way but that also means if you step foot on the porch you'll be honked at by mad geese.
Methinks the bees didn't survive the winter.



kitty-kitty curly-curly
Guess who hung the laundry. I'll give you a clue it wasn't me and it wasn't the girls....
Some kind of interesting experiment with red cabbage, ammonia and vinegar.

I'm dreaming having a nightmare of a white Christmas Easter.
Of course this after I find these keepers at the local resale shop. They love me there. Get this... this lovely set for $14.99. I was tickled... even if it did confuse the weather.
Aw, a baby in a doll basket.
Pippin giving her a ride around the house in said basket. We're pretty easily entertained around here.


Have a blessed and holy Holy Week.

No comments:

Post a Comment