February 12, 2014

More Urgent Prayers for Jackie

After so much good news recently (that I haven't filled my blog viewers with, sorry) we have received a report that in a nutshell, Jackie has hypertension and her blood pressure is going up. Although they can keep the blood pressure in check with meds it harms the baby, the solution is that they will have to deliver the baby soon. Please, please pray.  The baby is 22+ weeks.  The chance of survival is very low but it is possible but will take much care and many prayers.   Please pray.  They are prepared for emergency Baptism with the matter and form with them.

For anyone so inclined to pray with our extended family, please feel free to join us in an hourly novena to St. Philomena. Any time to begin the prayers is just fine!

O faithful virgin and glorious martyr, St. Philomena, who works so many miracles on behalf of the poor and sorrowing, have pity on us. Thou knowest the multitude and diversity of our needs. Behold me at thy feet, full of misery, but full of hope. I entreat thy charity, O great Saint! Graciously hear me and obtain from God a favorable answer to the request which I now humbly lay before thee. (Mention your intentions here)
I am firmly convinced that through thy merits, through the scorn, the sufferings and the death thou didst endure, united to the merits of the Passion and death of Jesus, thy Spouse, I shall obtain what I ask of thee, and in the joy of my heart I will bless God, who is admirable in His Saints. Amen.

St. Philomena, pray for us!
St. Gerard, pray for us!
Our Lady of Guadalupe, pray for us!
Our Lady of Good Help, pray for us!


No comments:

Post a Comment