October 8, 2017

Corn Maze and Other Such Things

 Out hiking again with family. All love up this wee cousin! Who is growing way too fast.




 One lane bridge that was either the same size or slightly wider than the road.  Hm...




 A week.  (that is the letter A week).  Check out these adorable crafts HERE.
 That time of year again to take a trip to the American Players' Theater. One of my favorite field trips. This year we saw "Midsummer Night's Dream". It was great. Costuming wasn't my favorite but the action was awesome and I will say at times I laughed so hard I cried.





 

 Another favorite field trip was to Treinen Farms for their annual corn maze. This time it was a Trilobite. 







 This is a talent we have fostered.  


 Shockingly large corn shock and pumpkins in the front yard.
 Continuing to work on the car port.
 I noticed our local grocery story had chestnuts.  $12.00 for about a pound.  We tried them in Europe once, thinking these are a must have after all they are roasting on an open fire every winter. But they are not tasty at all. Aragorn thinks they taste like stale peanut butter mixed with broccoli.  Hm... thankfully my tastebuds have a foggy memory.

2 comments: