July 13, 2019

2019 - June 28 - July 5 - Happy Birthday Merry

 Our Confraternity of Catholic Homeschooling Mothers met for a meeting and a Kombucha and Sauerkraut (natural probiotic) party. I can't wait to make some! I didn't expect to like it but it was very good!









 This is the scoby that it the key to Kombucha.

 I'm sure you have never noticed I am intrigued by the sky.


 Amazing clouds at my brother-in-law's house (why these are the only photos I took I'm not sure)



 Happy Birthday, Merry! He turned 15 FIFTEEN! I still need to measure how tall he is as I think he's somewhere about 6 feet tall and growing. His dinner choice with Dad and Mom was Lone Girl.

 Complete with a complimentary dessert and singing. :)
 Bake home the birthday cake was chocolate chip bars



 Frodo was moving in with a friend (another local homeschooler and fine young man) and there was a variety of emotions. You decide whether they are happy or sad to be separated. These two love to goad each other. Bitter sweet was this day.
 Bringing him some fresh eggs to put in the empty fridge
 It's a nice little place. He is about 5 minutes from the Taekwondo school so nearby. He had to go 25 minutes away from us to get his own room.
 Kitchen
 Upstairs living room
 Bedroom 1 - still hoping for another young man to move in
 What?! The bathroom is clean?! Oh. Wait. He hasn't moved in yet *chuckle*
 Frodo's room

 Views out the window are nice. apparently there are a multitude of little ponies.


Movin' in.

 Basement has a common area and a bedroom for the other young man, who also happens to be the landlord.
 Laundry room with a bathroom.
 We found this great little easy up easy move bed frame at Walmart thanks to the good advice of friends of ours. It leaves lots of space underneath, is sturdy, easy to put together and comfortable (well, with a mattress on it.)
 Frodo has *alot* of stuff.

 Sam's girlfriend Belladonna had a Civil Air Patrol awards banquet
 Loved the door handles





 I'm not sure I understand bizarre bonding activities like grog in a toilet and having to drink out of it. I kept on my best behavior so I wasn't called upon to do such a thing. I would have thrown up for sure.






 Belladonna received an amazing award! Very proud of her accomplishments!

 Back to our bizarre life with animals that can't stay in fences. Our children like to train them to get out of fences.




 That looked like the start of the chicken pox on Kili but he only got that and 2 more. Time will tell. On the other hand, there is no photo to show the surprise of finding chicken pox plastered all over Bilbo. He had it when he was 2 weeks old but got a full blown case.
 Working with Bo Staffs outside at TKD.
 Fourth of July party at a friend's house.



 The party was not dull when you can make these hats out of balloons.
SERIOUSLY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment