April 8, 2020

Living in the Twilight Zone

 I mean if you could get one, wouldn't you?
Now entering the Twilight Zone.

 What a kick 😁


 I'm totally not a germ-a-phobic (I have 12 kids, would you be?), I think this is all way out of proportion but I did sport them at a store a few times. *feeling cool* πŸ˜‚

 Making sweet pickle relish, best ever.

 I mean, doesn't everyone have pigs walking by their window?



 Passion Sunday (2 weeks before Easter) we cover our statues and sacred pictures.
 St. Michael, hmm... interesting covering.

Relic of St. Stanislaus, we borrowed for some farm product...

 Still enjoying the pussy willows

 Oh joy! Standardized Tests arrived! The kids were over the moon excited! πŸ˜‹
 Fuel prices down again...

 6 black belts (3 first degree recommended, 3 first degree decided) doing on-line TKD in the basement.
 These are NOT TKD things, but exercises!

 YeeHah! Our first stripes arrived!
 Kili and I received our the first on-line stripes in our household. To earn them, you send in a video of yourself doing the said stripe material. White stripe was for Tigers (Kili) 10 shoulder taps from push up position, 5 squats, 5 one-legged jumps each leg. For colored belts (Marigold and I) 5 triangle push-ups, 10 squat front kicks, 40 second dish position (ouch... try it... ouch)

Yippee! We got 23 baby turkeys, though they are already quite big.  They are the nicest turkeys.


 Each day we can earn points for TKD towards prizes. (Our instructor is going all-out to keep people upbeat during this coronavirus Twilight zone we are living in.


 Shopping at Walmart. Shopping is really weird these days. Just for the sake of looking back one day, yellow tape marking which door you can go in. Everyone, 6 feet apart. (I am so tempted to sneeze...)
 I crack me up! πŸ˜‚
TKD sweat band doubling as a mask

 Started prepping the garden. This time I got weed guard fabric.

 Again, TKD instructor (and wife) hosting a trivia night. We came in 12th out of 60 groups. It was loads of fun.

Naughty turkeys on the wrong side of the fence. 

Palm Sunday

 Since there are no public Masses πŸ˜₯ we watched on-line, but our priest had palms for us to pick up.

 We enjoy braiding palms.


 Later that day we Zoomed live with my family (my parents, 3 sisters/spouses/kids, and my kids' financees and fiance .
 Holy Week Lego making

 First shipment of seeds arrived!

 We have been watching daily Mass (most days), but of course every day this week for certain.

Drat, the "diamonds" didn't show up on the pussy willows.

 Nothing like a septic pump

 At the post office.... shower curtain barrier.
(and she was extremely grouchy???)

 First top tooth lost! :)
Have I mentioned I loathe these kinds of photos?
Am I a party pooper?

 Twilight Zone shopping at Costco.

 HAHA - for my first time homeschooling mom friends!

 At Woodman's they had one-way aisles.... I was 1/2 way through the store before I noticed. I'm glad the corona police didn't notice...

 Filled up at Kwik Trip Sun Prairie... $1.149

 At the butcher's things were much lighter.

 So when I brought up that the kitchen area wasn't clean, I get a look from many kids, "Huh? Wuh?" So I said I'd take a "what's wrong with this picture" picture. I found alot of items, did you? πŸ˜’
Um, yeah, you can have a new pencil.

Covid-19th Twilight Zone
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone.
Rod Sterling


No comments:

Post a Comment