March 30, 2013

St. Patrick's Day

 If I have any worth, it is to live my life for God so as to teach these people; even though some of them still look down on me.
St. Patrick

Today we remember in a special way my Grandma, well-devoted to St. Patrick, who died on his feast day.




We had our annual Reuben sandwich, some green bread from relatives (YUM!), green everything else.  One of my children wore an orange shirt though.... not sure what to think of that. I'm just hoping he's color blind.

 We were also invited to relatives' house to celebrate. I stayed home with the ones who were not feeling well... for the 100th day in a row I think.  Looks like they had a plethora of food!
 And sugar!

 And more sugar!

 And much, much, much more sugar!

 I believe these pictures were an effect of the sugar!






(Yes, I am waaaay behind on posting pictures.... just be forewarned! It's been a busy time these last few weeks!)

No comments:

Post a Comment