February 4, 2018

March for Life - Washington DC

 Galadriel (right) and Eowyn (right) flew (for their first time...) to Washington DC for the March for Life.
 We went down the night before because their flight was 8:55 in the morning...

 What we thought was a really weird hot tub ended up being a kiddie pool with fountains.
 Just so I wouldn't forget where I parked.

 Seriously weird way of labeling parking levels...
 Waiting, waiting, waiting...



 There were mixed feelings about flying.

 They stayed with one of my sisters - here they are playing "Ticket to Ride" with their cousins and uncle.
 March!


 Cousins
 Museum of Natural History - gum-gum-dum-dum
 "trixie"
 "rexy"
 Basilica of the Immaculate Conception


I had some other nice pictures but can't seem to find them.... maybe later...!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is a crazy parking ID system....but I guess it would be easy to remember....

    I saw Eowyn's post about the March, it looks she and Galadriel had an awesome time!!

    Catherine
    frugallyfancyfarmlass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete