June 8, 2007

Our Wee Gardens

We were due to get a "gi-mendous" storm (as my 7 year old would say) so I thought I'd take some "before and after" shots of our little gardens (growing inspite of my lack of green thumb)

Mary Garden

Sacred Heart Garden

St. Michael Garden, this statue was in thanksgiving to the angels for preserving Rosie from one of her many haphazards when she was a rather precarious toddler. She has pretty much outgrown these ways... though she did just lop off her bangs today!

Inspite of the impending tornadoes and horrendous weather predictions for yesterday, we got buy with sunny skies and rolls of clouds all around the "edges". So thankfully there are no "after" pictures to share. I'm really quite pathetic at growing things but I'm tickled just the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment