February 10, 2008

Non-Important Things About Meme

The rules for this meme are:
(1) Link to the person that tagged you. Jamie!
(2) Post the rules on your blog.
(3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
(4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
(5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

1. I like ketchup on cottage cheese.
2. I sleep with a body pillow.
3. I like to eat the outside of the Snickers bar off first.
4. My favorite drink is a Shirley Temple
5. I like matchies on the children.
6. I used to crave a sip of vinegar when I was a child whenever we made popcorn.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the Benjamin welcome!!

    Eww to the ketchup
    I wish I had a body pillow I just use a heap load of pillows and blankets LOL
    And Snickers which is clearly the champion of all candy bars I like to eat the nougat then the carmely peanut part :)

    Thanks for the great posts!!!

    ReplyDelete