November 3, 2008

Signs of Courage

A friend of mine directed me to the blog Praying for Grace with a picture of a sign in front of someone's house! The sign says:

For what shall it profit a nation to end a war and kill its own babies?

Wow, that speak volumes!


We saw these pumpkins near our parish Church!

And the greatest act of courage is to leave all things in the Hands of Almighty God.

O Sacrament Most Holy, O Sacrament Divine, All Praise and All Thanksgiving, Be Every Moment Thine.

Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament is being held at our parish for nearly 24 hours as we pray for this election. All for the Greater Honor and Glory of God. God's Will be done.

1 comment:

  1. I have awarded you an "I Love Your Blog" award.
    You can check out the details on my blog:
    http://www.liliesofhope.com/doodleacres/2008/11/03/i-love-your-blog-award/
    And I do love you blog!!!
    Love,
    Heather - Doodle Acres

    ReplyDelete