January 18, 2009

Swimming Day


What do you do on one of the coldest days of the year? Our homeschooling group takes the children swimming. I kid you not it must have been 100 degrees in the pool room and it was -35 below zero windchill outside. I couldn't resist a picture with Bilbo in his swimsuit and winter boots.

Rosie ready to jump in the pool.
I had left my camera in the car and so I couldn't get a clear picture for a while til cold met humidity and made friends.

Frodo
Merry preferred the railing but eventually ventured out.
Eleanor

My favorite bread lover. :)



Galadriel taking Bilbo for a dip.




Bilbo was forever trying to get to the pool edge. M.... don't get your socks wet *snicker*


Ooooooh, gotta love them baby blues. Yeah, they are irresistable.

No comments:

Post a Comment