March 11, 2012

Knights of the Woeful Countenance

Hail, Knight of the Woeful Countenance, Knight of the Woeful Countenance! ♪ Wherever you go People will know Of the glorious deeds Of the Knight of the Woeful Countenance! ♪ Farewell and good cheer Oh my brave cavalier Ride onward to glorious strife. ♪ I swear when you're gone I'll remember you well For all of the rest of my life. ♪
♪ Fare to the foe, They will quail at the sight Of the Knight of the Woeful Countenance! ♪ Oh valorous Knight, Go and fight for the right, ♪ And battle all villains that be, But oh, when you do, What will happen to you Thank God I won't be there to see! ♪ Hail, Knight of the Woeful Countenance, Knight of the Woeful Countenance! ♪ Wherever you go People will know Of the glorious deeds Of the Knight of the Woeful Countenance! ♪
Step aside Don Quixote! It's the Knights of the Woeful Countenance!

(or as Galadriel said, "The Knights of Trash")

No comments:

Post a Comment