October 27, 2019

Minnehaha Falls

 Since Saturday was so beautiful and we finished at the Fort early, we decided to go hiking at Minnehaha Falls. GLORIOUS!























 We then drove around to visit my old haunts. When I was first adopted we lived in an apartment and then moved into this house.

 Then we moved into this house on Mississippi River Blvd. Sure is a beautiful road!
 Our friends Stavros and Anastasia lived to the right.
 Dwyers lived to the left. 
 Rossmillers at the end of the road/alley.

 Driving down the alley.
 Backside of my old house.
 Meme and Boppy's old house
 The monument overlooking the Mississippi River. We used to love watching the barges.
 The big rock between Mississippi River Blvd and Summit - we used to play on it.
 Garrities (sp?) lifed in one of these 2 houses (I think the one with the green shutters)
 My old school. Went to St. Mark's until I finished first grade, then we moved to NY.
 St. Mark's church.
 A cicada shell.
 Swimming in the hotel pool
 Hospital where I was born (I think haha)
Capitol building.


No comments:

Post a Comment