August 6, 2020

Minnesota


I brought the 3 youngest to MN to visit with Galadriel and Celeborn for a few days.
They live in such a cute duplex (quadraplex?)
She has a cute little garden.
I went to visit a bio-sister and an aunt whose husband had just passed away.
This was the house she grew up in.

We went to visit the grave where her husband was buried.


This part of the cemetery was a natural cemetery. (no coffins and excess) I never knew such a thing existed. Something to think about.







May Jack rest in Peace.



Neat historical sites. Next time I go back I'll have to use our MN historical pass. (maybe things will be open by then.)



The town jail in Mendota (or is it Mendota Heights?)

Eeek! They watched a Veggie Tales. 😒 I don't mind talking animals, but talking vegetables just isn't my thing.
















Then we visited with Celeborn's family. They are some of the nicest people I know!





Then I visited with my (paternal) bio-Aunt Jean. 
What a lovely place!







Back on the back 40 (ok 50) our monarachs are continuing to thrive.

Today we received a Christmas in July present. Somethings in large families just get overlooked. Like a Christmas bag! 2 of our talented nephews made the "Joy" decor. The gifts were splended!
Kili claimed the ornament.

This gorgeous book also came in our package. Such generosity! THANK YOU!
These animals really are not supposed to be here, but decided to take the long route in for milking, much to the delight of Bilbo...😂

No comments:

Post a Comment