August 18, 2020

More Butterflies, Apples, Rockets, and More

Butterfly # 4 was a boy




Where's Waldo?

Lapacek's Apple Orchard opened! Yay! Fresh Paula Reds, Cider Donuts, Caramel Apples and a Cabbage
Wine from where my sister lives (yes, we both live in Lodi but 2000 miles apart). But we enjoyed feeling like we were nearby.

Artwork with Seton's Ginger Himes series


Getting ready for covid wedding #3



Butterfly #5 was a girl! 







I think I'm off on my count. I think this is #7 but actually came before the last couple... This butterfly came with crinkled wings that he could not de-crunkle. So, we now have a pet butterfly. We'll enjoy him as long as he lasts.


I bought a small animal box so we can more easily watch the next 2 caterpillars that the kids found locally on some milkweed. They are still munching away.




Sealing the roof

The neighbors came over while the hay is still short to fly some rockets.







We contributed a chinese lantern.









 Bilbo using a kitten as a machine gun. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment